Quantasia Sharpton vs Usher Raymond in the Case of Herpes vs BS


Things that make you go "Hmm..."

In a bizarre and unusual interview, Quantasia Sharpton, who alleges that the R&B singer Usher Raymond failed to warn her of his herpes status prior to engaging in sex, held a press conference with her lawyer, Lisa Bloom, in tow.

Sharpton was one of three people, two women and one man, who has come forward with claims that their sexual encounters with the singer has or may have exposed them to the STD. There is no evidence of when or where these liaisons have occurred, but Bloom has stated that several others have reached out to her office and may possibly be added to the lawsuit if their claims match up.

Sharpton painted a picture that two years ago, while celebrating her 19th birthday, someone in Usher's camp claimed he singled her out of the audience, which later lead to a steamy night with Usher in a hotel room.

The Usher/herpes rumors began circulating in the media sometime last month by an unnamed celebrity stylist. Fans of the singer immediately began thinking of Usher's former wife, Tameka Foster Raymond, who met the singer as his stylist.

Foster Raymond quickly squashed those rumors with the following statement via her Instagram account.
Do not come on my page discussing rumors or adult people that have NOTHING to do with me. I have been divorced 8 years… Some issues are not my business… ex husbands, ex friends, bitch-maids, snakes, hoes, characters, etc. Not my circus, not my clowns … I’m good and my health (Everywhere is great??), well my right knee hurts and I need reading glasses but otherwise I’m awesome and enjoying the sun. ?Miss me with other grown folks crazy gossip.. Not my business at all. I’m living my bestest [sic] life. Always. Miss me with the bullshit. Thank you. Gwan na [sic]
Even more bizarre, a $1 million out-of-court settlement was allegedly paid to one of Foster Raymond's former bridesmaids who who contracted the herpes virus. Uh, okay.

So if the bridesmaid slept with your ... and he paid out ... and then y'all ... but you say you didn't ... but other folks are now claiming ...


Someone is lying. But I digress...

One of the accusers is said to have tested positive for the STD; however, Sharpton has tested negative for herpes.

Hold up, wait a minute... Negative?

That's right. Sharpton claims that although she’s negative for herpes, she has suffered stress and embarrassment over the fact that she may have been exposed to the incurable STD.

You know what? Y'all are doing the utmost. I sincerely hope that all involved are and continue to be healthy and are just sadly seeking attention. I mean that's entirely much too much catching and spreading of a disease that will follow you for the rest of your natural life.

Comments