Skip to main content

Ludacris Bada BOOMs Big Sean and Drake




Ludacris schools a few new school rappers regarding the “pause go” rap flow method. His track “Bada Boom” is an effortless response to Drake & Big Sean’s claims that Luda stole Sean’s flow and used it incorrectly. Wow.
DRAKE…”I hate that rappers picked that flow up. I wish they had left that for people that know how to use it. [They go like] ‘It’s a parade! MACY’S!’”

BIG SEAN…”I think some artists just did it so wack man. Every time I say names I get in trouble and it’s like I’m dissing, but some people used it wack. Don’t get it wrong I’m not trying to dis Ludacris or nothing”…
Sho’ you right Sean. That didn’t sound like a diss at all. O_o
Luda gives quick history lesson for those people with short memories and displays of how the method was used by rap giants from Kanye West to Method Man to Q-Tip to Biggie Smalls. He even shows that he was using the flow when he was 12-years-old. “That was like 20 years ago, I must have stole that sh*t from myself!” Ha! Don’t hurt ‘em Luda.



There hasn’t been a good rap beef in a while. This could get interesting; however, I don’t think it will since Both Drake and Sean claim they have no beef with Luda.
BIG SEAN…“I ain’t got no problems with Luda, I never did. I think he’s referring to an interview I did over a year ago. Literally over a year ago.”
So on that note, go cop Luda’s mixtape 1.21 Gigawatts: Back to the First Time, which features “Bada Boom,” and keep your ears open for Luda’s upcoming CD Ludaversal to be released sometime next year. Download Big Sean’s CD Finally Famous and Drake’s new CD Take Care and get your listen on.

[Source]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Boy! Kal’El Joseph Riley

Terri J. Vaughn and hubby Karon Riley had a healthy baby boy last Monday. Terri spent six hours in labor and gave birth to little Kal’El Joseph Riley at 6:05 P.M.

He weighed in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and 19.5 inches long.

Congrats to the couple.

Jennifer Love Hewitt Fat? Please...

Jennifer Love Hewitt fans have been dogging her out on the Net saying they can't believe she's let herself go and 'oh my God she's SO fat!'

The girl is a size freakin' 2! Are they on crack?

Oh I get it, they've finally seen some pics of a celebrity that weren't air brushed and they couldn't handle it.... let me explain: What you see on TV, in magazines and online is a bunch of lighting, air brushing and hair & make up trickery. There, carry on please.

Michael Jackson: Before & After Thriller

As you may know by now, Michael Jackson will be on the December 2007 issue of Ebony Magazine. They are showcasing him 25 years after "Thriller".

I commend him on still trying to be out there after years of controversy and court cases, but I wish the man had stayed out of the plastic surgeon's office.

Here's Micheal Jackson before "Thriller"



Here's Micheal Jackson during "Thriller"



And here's Micheal Jackson 25 years after "Thriller"



Who's Bad??