Chris Brown: Shoes



I have had Chris Brown's In My Zone mixtape on repeat for a minute. He has a lot of party rap songs that you can dance to and that will have your head bobbing.

"Shoes" is one of my favorites because of the beat and the easy flow.


Chris Brown - Shoes (video by HeyShae!) by HeyShae



My other favorites are, "I Wanna Rock," "No Bullsh-t," and "Invented Head."  Don't judge me, the beats are hot. 


Tracklist:

  • Turnt Up Lyrics
  • Too Freaky Lyrics
  • Convertible Lyrics
  • Don't Lie Lyrics
  • Bad Lyrics
  • Invented Head Lyrics
  • Shoes Lyrics
  • Big Booty Judy Lyrics
  • Medusa Lyrics
  • Back Out Lyrics
  • Work Wit It Lyrics
  • Say Ahh Lyrics
  • I Get Around Lyrics
  • No Bullshit Lyrics
  • Twitter (Follow Me) Lyrics
  • How Low Can You Go Lyrics
  • T.Y.A. Lyrics
  • I Wanna Rock Lyrics
  • Perfume Lyrics
  • Sex Lyrics
  • Glow In The Dark Lyrics

No comments

Powered by Blogger.