Negative Body Images Turned Around

Growing up I used to hate my lips. People told me I had big lips, soup coolers and all that jazz... and it messed me up as a kid.

By high school I learned to embrace these big mamma jammas because they weren't going to get any smaller.

As an adult I love my lips. They're full, succulent and I bet some folks wish they didn't have to use collagen to get theirs like these. ;-)



If you think about it, there are several people who learned to embrace what they had and ran with it. J-Lo did it. She grew up being told her butt was too big. Now it's an asset (no pun intended) that she doesn't want to lose.

And what about Will Smith? He's been teased about his ears and learned to joke about himself during the TV sitcom, "The Fresh Prince Of Belair," and now no one even cares about his ears.

My point is, we have to learn to love our bodies and turn those negative feelings around into positive images.

For every negative thing someone points out about themelves, someone else may love that trait. And sometimes quirky things actually turn out to be quite beautiful.

Don't believe me? Look at this picture of Lauren London. Isn't she adorable? Just look at those dimples!



Uh huh... Well, did you know that dimples are actually birth defects?

Get my drift? ;-)

5 comments:

  1. I get it. Confidence is the key, girl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I won, I won! The EC Credits are very much appreciated. It was a nice surprise when I opened my mailbox.

    Thank you sHaE-sHaE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur welcome. Thanks for commenting & being an active participant on the blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:03 AM

    Welcome To The Biggest Free Nude Celebs Archive On The Net. [url=http://www.hillrisefarms.com/1134368/celebrity-stolen-clips/]hillrisefarms[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.