Get On The Bus!!


Want to be a part of history?

If you are in New York or the Metropolitan New York area, you need to get on the bandwagon bus and make your way to

Harlem4Obama’s Historic Harlem Bus Tour
With Dinner at Sylvia’s Restaurant

Thursday August 14, 2008 5:30-9:00PM

Tickets $35 in advance - $50 at the bus


Join your fellow Obama supporters as they head out on a City Sights double-decker tour bus to visit the sights of historic Harlem.

Meet Delegates Michelle Cruz and Michael Washington. Your tour guide will be Mr. Anthony Bowman.

If you can't make it, send in a donation and support Barack Obama.

[Source: AroundHarlem]

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word.

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it is two days before my birthday, I wish I could go but keep hope that they do something like that in North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada you're a Leo? Awww shoot! This event is two days after my birthday. If I were still going to be up here I'd try to get to it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.