Wordless Wednesday: Many Faces of Me

shae-shae of Shae-Shae's Blog

Comments

  1. Nice post. Happy WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat! and nice to meet you here in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Shae-Shae! I love collages, and I especially like what you did with the coloring here.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like Jill Scott. Has anyone ever told you that before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @All, Thanks for your kind words.

    @Isabella: Nice 2 meet u 2.

    @Shelia: I love collages also, but I haven't done any in quite some time.

    @Angelika: Nope never heard that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute... Well done.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sepia effect. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you did that... looks exactly like something I would do with the many different poses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Monique: Hey girl, thanks. Sometimes I like to be silly but it turns into something that's not half bad. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, how beautiful. I bet that took some time, but every black woman needs a collage of the sum of their parts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment