Skip to main content

OMG This Is A Cool Marketing Tool!

I was sitting here reading my emails when I opened one from a friend.

I thought it was a movie trailer for "Step Brothers Duel." It was much cooler.

Like many other marketing tools you can send this to your friend(s) so they can view, but what tripped me out was while they were talking THIS showed up and I was like WTF??


I was thrown completely off guard and had to do a double take. In the clip (which I originally included, but it only lets you view it once) they are talking about their best friend (who is a he) and then Will Ferrell pulls out a poster of my picture.



I was like woah... I wasn't expecting that at all.

So now I'm smiling and thinking this is pretty cute, when John C. Reilly pulls up his shirt to reveal a tattoo on his chest with my name on it.

Now I'm just cracking the hell up. This is too cute.

So I'm recovering after being caught off guard, when my phone rings. I answer it without looking because I'm staring at the screen and who is it?

These two crazy dudes are calling me. Am I impressed?

Hells yeah! LOL

This is a great PR move and fun for silly people like me.

Check out the web site to send your own message to a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Boy! Kal’El Joseph Riley

Terri J. Vaughn and hubby Karon Riley had a healthy baby boy last Monday. Terri spent six hours in labor and gave birth to little Kal’El Joseph Riley at 6:05 P.M.

He weighed in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and 19.5 inches long.

Congrats to the couple.

Jennifer Love Hewitt Fat? Please...

Jennifer Love Hewitt fans have been dogging her out on the Net saying they can't believe she's let herself go and 'oh my God she's SO fat!'

The girl is a size freakin' 2! Are they on crack?

Oh I get it, they've finally seen some pics of a celebrity that weren't air brushed and they couldn't handle it.... let me explain: What you see on TV, in magazines and online is a bunch of lighting, air brushing and hair & make up trickery. There, carry on please.

Michael Jackson: Before & After Thriller

As you may know by now, Michael Jackson will be on the December 2007 issue of Ebony Magazine. They are showcasing him 25 years after "Thriller".

I commend him on still trying to be out there after years of controversy and court cases, but I wish the man had stayed out of the plastic surgeon's office.

Here's Micheal Jackson before "Thriller"



Here's Micheal Jackson during "Thriller"



And here's Micheal Jackson 25 years after "Thriller"



Who's Bad??