Skip to main content

Michael Jackson Clothing Line



Michael Jackson has been trying his best to get back into the working world. He is currently tossing around the idea of creating a new clothing line.

Ed Hardy designer, Christian Audigier, is expected to assist his friend, MJ. They are just in the planning stages, but are hoping to launch a line by the fall.

A Los Angeles boutique called Kitson has already committed to carrying the line – without having seen any of the pieces. They are excited:

“Michael Jackson is an international pop icon who has had a huge following throughout his career.

I think people will think it’s hip to wear his line. Through all his ups and downs people still love him. He still has a huge fan base."

We'll see soon enough.

Franky, I think a Michael Jackson clothing line is about 20 years too late, but what do I know?

Comments

  1. Uh, yeah - 25 years too late, Jacko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I agree. I'm not even sure what this line would look like, but I'm thinking I'll stay far, far away from it. Now when I was 12 - 15 and he could do no wrong, I probably would have been all over a Michael Jackson clothing line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speechless...

    Anyway, it's very hard to comment on your blog. The word verification is so far over to the right that I have to hold down the spacebar just to see what letters to use. If I didn't like your blog so much...

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'll have to see what I can do about that. Thanks for the input Angelika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I think I've solved the problem. Holla back & let me know if this is easier. Mmm-k?

    ReplyDelete
  6. MUCH! It's all lined up where it should be now. :-)

    Thanks for fixing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, thank you for letting me know. I wasn't having that problem, but it may be my browser that allows me to see it differently. If it works better for the my readers that's what counts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Boy! Kal’El Joseph Riley

Terri J. Vaughn and hubby Karon Riley had a healthy baby boy last Monday. Terri spent six hours in labor and gave birth to little Kal’El Joseph Riley at 6:05 P.M.

He weighed in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and 19.5 inches long.

Congrats to the couple.

Jennifer Love Hewitt Fat? Please...

Jennifer Love Hewitt fans have been dogging her out on the Net saying they can't believe she's let herself go and 'oh my God she's SO fat!'

The girl is a size freakin' 2! Are they on crack?

Oh I get it, they've finally seen some pics of a celebrity that weren't air brushed and they couldn't handle it.... let me explain: What you see on TV, in magazines and online is a bunch of lighting, air brushing and hair & make up trickery. There, carry on please.

Michael Jackson: Before & After Thriller

As you may know by now, Michael Jackson will be on the December 2007 issue of Ebony Magazine. They are showcasing him 25 years after "Thriller".

I commend him on still trying to be out there after years of controversy and court cases, but I wish the man had stayed out of the plastic surgeon's office.

Here's Micheal Jackson before "Thriller"



Here's Micheal Jackson during "Thriller"



And here's Micheal Jackson 25 years after "Thriller"



Who's Bad??