Mary J. Blige Cancels Australian Tour

Mary J Blige Cancels Australian Tour

Mary J. Blige's team has announced her Australian tour has been canceled.

Ticket holders will be refunded at the point of purchase, but that does little to pacify the upset fans. The tour had already experienced delays last month when the show was postponed just days before the scheduled date.

Now, the November dates have also been cancelled with claims of: "rescheduling issues surrounding Mary J Blige's existing international tour schedule and personal commitments."

I love me some MJB but right about now I'd be telling her to kick rocks and I would be booking tickets for this show:

Janet Jackson: Rock Witchu Tour
Janet Jackson: Rock Witchu Tour
Sunday, October 5, 2008

Philips Arena
1 Philips Drive
Atlanta, GA 30303
Doors: 6:00 pm | Show: 7:30 pm

Comments

  1. I know them folks in Australia are PISSED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I would be. Don't have me purchase a ticket and get all excited only to have it pushed back and eventually canceled. I would be hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I tagged you at my site if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got that right Shae-Shae! I've never been one to go to a lot of concerts, but whenever I do fork over big bucks to go, I REALLY want to see that person. So Ms. Mary would have me quite pissed if I was in their shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to go to a lot of concerts and trust me, I would have been highly upset. I understand that there are sometimes circumstances beyond the artists' control, but still... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment