Link Love: 7/11/08

Showing love to my fellow bloggers

Hi folks,

There's a helluva thunderstorm going on outside and it's making me sleepy.

I'm surfing rather than posting because I can barely string two sentences together today, so please show my fellow bloggers some love and check them out at your convenience:

A Hunger For Thirst And For God - Miscellaneous Matters

Satire On Beijing Olympics - Roots Of Humanity

Danity Kane 'Bad Girl' Teaser - Fresh and Fab

Show That Shoulder! - Mrs. Grapevine

Does Low Income Equal Low Class? - Urban Observation

Glamour Glamorizes Superstar Athletes Bodies - Black Tennis Pros

We The Corporation - Raw Dawg Buffalo

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. I have those days to, and they have been hitting me since January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since January? LOL You may need a break or a guest writer to keep you motivated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment