KFed Still Bleeding Britney Dry

KFed still bleeding Britney Dry
Now that Kevin Federline has sole custody of Britney's children, Sean Preston and Jayden James, she now has to fork over $20K per a month for child support.

But all is not lost. Britney does get to spend some mommy time with the boys; twice a week with one overnight.

She'd been trying to get her visitation increased and that she did. She's looking for another overnight visit by the end of the year.

I don't know if I could do it. I think I'd probably kidnap my kids and head overseas. But then again, they'd probably expect that of Britney. *sigh*

Comments

  1. yeah k fed is a gold d igger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that Mr. Gold Digger. I'm thinking he could give classes to some of these gold digging women out there. He came in and in less than five years took the money, the kids, got spousal support, child support, a car... he's taken over completely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment