I'm Quitting So I Can Work For Google!!

That's it! I'm quitting my job and looking for the next cheap flight smoking to Zurich, Germany.

Look at their Google offices! I would probably skip to work every day with these types of conditions.

(Click the photos for larger images)

Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices Google Zurich offices

I think I just may be a tad bit jealous. *sigh*

Comments

  1. Yeah I heard google is one of the best places to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I say this on Stumble one day and was also tempted to work for Google!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *speechless* Well, I picked the wrong career field to go into...I want GOOGLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to go fill out an app. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl u don't have to go to Germany...they have an office in Ga...and across the country. also, unless ur trying to work in their mailroom (my nephew works in the mailroom), they find you. They receive resumes EVERY 30 SECONDS!

    My co-worker's son was GOOGLED by Google in Ann Arbor, MI and they approached him...he's 23 now and was making $80k (computer whiz)at the time, when Google offered him a job-he turned them down..he felt he owed his employer who gave him his 1st chance. Needless to say his employer said he (the employer) would've taken the job-but it did result in him getting a raise!

    Check out the benefits...Google Benefits

    Here are the U.S. locations Google U.S. Offices

    ReplyDelete
  7. My girl Bri.. I should have known you'd have the info. LOL I was just fantasizing..but you know I'm about to check out their locations now right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment