Computer Fun For Kids



My kids like to play online games. This photo was colored by my youngest. She thinks it's the coolest thing ever to use the computer. I found this game on Sheppard's Software, an online educational program.

I was browsing around the Kid's Corner where there are several educational games.

You can select maps, animals, vocabulary, health, science, math and history games.

If you are like me and want your children to learn the motor skills it takes to run a computer, but want to make sure they are learning rather than just fooling around, check out Sheppard's Software.

2 comments:

  1. I like her color selections. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! I had no idea she knew how to match things. Perhaps she'll be a future fashionista? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.