Chris Brown Gets A Reality Show


R&B singer Chris Brown is about to launch a dance competition reality show.

I'm not sure if we'll get to see him get his groove on during the show, but I will have to tune in to see what Chris Brown's series has to offer in regards to the up and coming contestants.

Chris Brown Presents, (the name may be changed at a later date) will focus on street dancing and hip-hop moves as contestants battle each other for the number one spot.

Chris' focus will be on their ability to move:

"Dancing is more than just a way of moving, it's a different expression of music. That's what I want to focus on with this show."


Kudos to Chris Breezy for doing his thing.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad Chris is doing his thing.
    I am tired of reality shows so I don't know if I will watch.
    Now, give me one and I'd be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to agree w/True urban...my gosh...i'm not watching this ish...and so i guess Rihanna will be getting one too.

    Also...i guess he'll have a clothing line out. I wish celebrities would do something original. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bri Bri!! Girl you know they are carbon copies. LOL One day he'll get his piece of a basketball team and buy a restaurant.. blah blah blah.

    I'm going to watch the first few eps because I like to give folks a chance. Then I'll come back and let y'all know if it's smash or trash. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always happy to see ANOTHER Reality Show on television..., even more time that I will spend NOT watching.

    If there was ever anything that cured me of my television watching, it was the rise of the Reality Show.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.