Will Smith As Barack Obama

Will Smith To Play Barack Obama?

Will Smith has put himself on the market to play Senator Barack Obama.

He says he'd definitely sign a deal on a biography telling Barack's life story, but only if there's a fairytale ending... meaning, if Barack becomes president, it's on.

"As soon as he writes the end of the story," Will says.

"It's right here," He claims while holding his ears, which are pretty similar to Obama's.

"That's the key. That's the key. America loves ears, you know? Mickey Mouse started it; Goofy and Dumbo followed behind. And America just loves the ears."



He's so silly.

But you know what? I think I would go see him in a movie portraying Barack.

Would you?

7 comments:

  1. At first glance I can't see it, but Will is very convincing.

    Have you seen Will's pic on The Marvalous View? Brace yourself he's all grown up!

    I never knew about the ears. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah thatll be hot b/c will is an unmatched actor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is yum. They are both easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fan of Will and Barrack, that is a movie I would go see, and hope Will does a movie no matter the outcome.
    Obama '08!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely go see it too Ada. I would love to see Will play Barack. And now I'm off to go see what's up with him on The Marvalous View. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am not sure i can see him playing a very good barack obama. he got away with it in ali, but obama.....not too sure too about that one big willie!

    :::Marcus LANGFORD:::

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know Marcus. I think he can do it. Have some faith. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.