Some Sick Puppy Stole Cobain's Ashes


That's just gross.

Widow Courtney Love says someone has stolen the ashes of deceased rocker Kurt Cobain. The remains of the former lead of Nirvana were allegedly kept in a secret location - in a "pink teddy bear-shaped bag along with a lock of his hair".

Courtney is obviously upset and has been quoted saying:

"I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do.

"They were all I had left of my husband. I used to take them everywhere with me just so I could feel Kurt was still with me. Now it feels like I have lost him all over again."

The ashes were said to have been kept in a "pink teddy bear-shaped bag along with a lock of his hair" and were taken with some jewellery and clothes.

Some of his ashes were previously scattered near his home in Washington, some at a New York Buddhist temple, and the remaining were with Courtney Love.

2 comments:

  1. I know I already left my 2 cents about this over on the UB...BUT I'm always up to share some more.

    This is just shameful, why would someone want to open up old wounds. We all know how Courtney struggled after his demise...ppl are a trip these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad you're not afraid to share the love. :o)

    It is a shame. Courtney was a serious wreck after his death and for someone to steal someone's ashes is just not right in the head anyway.

    I'm hoping they're not tacky enough to try and sell them. That would just be so much more disrespectful... if it can get any worse than it already is.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.