Shaq Backpeddeling

LMAO What is this garbage? Is he serious? By the time I even saw this, Shaq had already tried to do some damage control by speaking with ESPN's Stephen A. Smith (sports commentator):

"I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MC's do. They freestyle when called upon.

I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run.

Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."


Too bad for him the sheriff's office made a big deal out of the rap and stripped Shaq of his Maricopa County special deputy’s badge. Shaq was also promoted to colonel later that year and he'll have to fork over that badge too.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Shaq's use of a "racially derogatory word and other foul language left him no choice."

I hope the dig to Kobe was worth it.

Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!


Now Shaq you knew this would be all over the place after that, "You know how I be, last week Kobe couldn't do without me" comment.

Comments

  1. I thought by now that Shaq and Kobe would have made up - or gone beyond the school-yard fights that kids had in high school. Guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wonder of these celebs remember the power of fans with cell phones and YouTube accounts. LOL

    But he should have known if TMZ or any other media was there he was going to have to answer to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Publicity stunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:59 AM

    I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having
    a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Appreciate it

    Also visit my page ... auto insurance india

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:07 AM

    When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a
    comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?

    Thanks a lot!

    Here is my web site; visit the website

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment