ScentSations, Try It Today!

Scented body oils, lotions and incense
Have you ever tried scented oils?

I love scented oils because the fragrance seems to last longer than your average perfume or cologne.

The price is more than reasonable considering the product lasts longer and they are great for men or women. Plus, if you like designer scents but don't like designer prices, I'd recommend a scented oil.

You can try out a variety of products such as essential oils, lotions, body wash, petroleum jelly, bath salts, shea butter, incense and incense oils.

If you haven't tried scented oils yet, I'd recommend you so ASAP.

Stop by my friend's site at ScentSations and tell her ShAé-ShAé sent you!

If you love your product, please recommend her site to a friend. (Thanks!)

2 comments:

  1. You know what I didn't get put on to the oils until after I moved here. They do go hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the opposite. I used to wear them all the time and get the incense on the regular until I moved here. Good thing my girl showed up with her scents so I could get back in the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.