Online Tutoring

online tutoring
If you are like I was, you may need some tutoring to get through some of your schoolwork. When I was in high school, I was in Honors and Advanced classes and some of those homework assignments were ridiculous.

I can only imagine what the kids are getting for homework these days!

Maybe you need to check out Educate Online. Educate Online was formerly called Catapult Online, and they are a leading provider of live, online, after-school tutoring.

Do you know how cool this would have been for me? OMG you can get your work done without having to sit in a boring tutoring session, plus you can boost your reading and math skills to the next level.

Educate Online assists students in grades 3-12 with personalized instruction from state-certified teachers. This tutoring is provided online in your own home, on an instructional computer.

The computer is provided free of charge by Educate Online. And once you pass your program and your assignments are completed, you get to keep the computer.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Check them out here today.

Comments