Old School Friday: Glorious

Hey All,

This week's theme is Gospel, Spiritual, Praise and/or Inspirational Songs.

I love the up tempo inspirational music, so I have chosen Ms. Martha Munizzi because she makes me want to get up and shout.

Martha Munizzi - Glorius (I know it's not old enough for OSF, but it's a favorite)


I also chose the Clark Sisters because I used to sing this song with my sister in the youth choir when we we kids.

The Clark Sisters - Sunshine


-----------------------------

Check out other Old School Friday posts by:

Regina | Celeb-Blitz | Marcus LANGFORD | MrsGrapevine | The Marvalus View | LaKeshia | Invisible Woman | Electronic Village | Miscellaneous Matters | AJ | There Already | Dallas South | Fresh and Fab | irigal | The True Urban Queen | Funky Finga Productions

Comments

  1. I LOVE THIS SONG!!! I WANTED TO GO WITH ISRAEL AND THE NEW BREED, BUT I'VE BEEN NON-COMPLIANT WITH THE RULES A FEW TIMES SO I DECIDED TO GO OLD SCHOOL. LOVE THIS CHOICE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to listen to The Clark Sisters. Happy OSF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this song!!! I am going to Amazon to get it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful choices

    In light and love

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Clark Sisters are truly wonderful singers. Wonderful choices from so many this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two make-you-jump-out-your-seat praise songs!

    You can't go wrong with Martha if you need a jolt from heaven.

    I have Karen Clark Sheard's CD “2nd Chance” from a few years back. My favorite cut was "So Good."

    Thanks for the spiritual food.

    My OSF is up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Clark Sisters!! I was able to see them in concert last November and it was AWESOME.

    Great picks!!

    We have chu'ch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! The Clark Sisters rock, and instantly brought a smile to my face

    ReplyDelete
  9. the clark sisters, you have made my weekend

    have a fab weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. ~*Toni*~3:59 PM

    I guess I'm the only 1 that hasn't heard of either of these peopel? :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment