My 10 Most Played...

Music
This is a list of my 10 Most Played Records & Singles (or CDs for the youngin's).

Have you ever put on a record, single or CD and were so into the music that you let the whole thing play - again & again & again?

I have. A few times. So, I wanted to share a list of music that I have played in full without skipping and have played over & over throughout the years no matter what other music I bought in between.

Although it may not be the artist's biggest hits or best songs on the charts, this is music that touched me in one way or another & I have gone back to it over & over again.


  • 1. 1999 - Prince
  • 2. Thriller - Michael Jackson
  • 3. Whitney Houston - Whitney Houston
  • 4. Tonight - Silk
  • 5. Mariah Carey - Mariah Carey
  • 6. CooleyHighHarmony [Import w/Al Final del Camino] Boyz II Men
  • 7. Make It Last Forever - Keith Sweat
  • 8. Sign O' The Times - Prince
  • 9. Forever My Lady - Jodeci
  • 10. Off The Wall - Michael Jackson


Here's a list of single tracks that I've put a hurting on too:


  • 1. Black Butterfly - Denise Williams
  • 2. Tonight - Ready For The World
  • 3. Go On Without You - Shirley Murdock
  • 4. Thanks For My Child - Cheryl Pepsii Riley
  • 5. Power Of Love - Stephanie Mills
  • 6. Free - Prince
  • 7. Love's Gonna Get Cha - Melvin Riley
  • 8. Your Smile - Angela Winbush
  • 9. Forever My Lady - Jodeci
  • 10. As We Lay - Shirley Murdock


What are some of your all time favorites?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.