50 Cent has decided to make the jump to reality television. He’s joining forces with MTV in a new reality show, “Mogul in the Making.”
16 competitors (18 or older) will compete for a chance to get rich quick & market their ideas.
If you have a business idea and are lacking in funds or strategy, MTV and 50 Cent want to hear from you. (Sounds a bit like “The Apprentice” but with a street hustle feel to it).
If you’re interested in trying out for the show, check out the open call audition times and locations:
**Note:** You must be age 18 or older with a high school diploma or GED equivalent (interesting…).
- Detroit: Wednesday, June 11th, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., @ Level 10, 2999 Woodbridge Street (between Joseph Campau & McDougal streets), Detroit, (313) 259-2999.
- Atlanta: Saturday, June 14th, 12 p.m. to 2 p.m., @ Door 44, 44 12th Street, Atlanta, GA 30309, (678) 949-9581.
- New York: Saturday, June 14th, 1 p.m. to 4 p. m., @ Stir, 1363 1st Ave (corner of 73rd), New York, New York 10021, (212) 744-7190.
- New Jersey Shore: Sunday, June 15th, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., @ Bar Anticipation, 73-5 16th Ave, Belma, NJ 07719, (732) 681-7422.
- Houston: Wednesday, June 18th, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., @ The Roxy, 5351 W. Alabama Street, Houston, TX 77056, (713) 850-7699.
- Los Angeles: TBD
- Chicago: TBD
- Tampa: TBD