Happy Birthday: Tupac Shakur

2Pac w/his wife Keisha Morris-Shakur



Wow, I can't believe it's already been 12 years! When 2Pac asked, How Long Will They Mourn You, I used to think, "Shoot, my people will mourn me for-eva!."

But truth is, you never know until it happens. It's incredible to see that Pac touched his fans in a way that twelve years after his death, he is still celebrated and his music is still touching the lives of many.

If you're going to tell me to let it rest because he's gone, or how Biggie was better or whatever, please save it. Pac put in work in the industry and took a lot of hits for what he did. He paid his dues and other rappers got away with much more nonsense so, let the man have his day. If you have a problem with that then I'd have to say #@%$!! (LOL)

Happy Birthday... and if I drank I'd Pour Out A Little Liquor for you.


This is Tupac celebrating his birthday in 1996:





If you're ever in Atlanta, please stop through and visit the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation for the Arts.

Comments

Post a Comment