Happy Birthday Prince!

Prince's Birthday

Please continue to make wonderful music. And if you can... discontinue the ban on your online videos. ;-)

Just a few of my favorites...


Adore

Another Lonely Christmas

Call My Name

Damn U

Do Me Baby

Eye Hate U

For You

How Come You Don't Call Me Anymore

I Wanna Be Your Lover

I Wonder U

Insatiable

International Lover

Joy In Repetition

Nothing Compares 2 U

Old Friends 4 Sale

Scandalous

Slow Love

Sometimes It Snows In April

Still Waiting

The Cross

The Dance

The Word

When Doves Cry

Somebody's Somebody

Betcha By Golly Wow

Curious Child

Erotic City

The Greatest Romance Ever Sold

Good Live

1999

17 Days

Anotherloverholenyohead

Ballad Of Dorothy Parker

Chelsea Rodgers

Condition Of The Heart

Free

Fury

Girls & Boys

Gotta Broken Heart Again

Guitar

I Feel For You

If I Was Your Girlfriend

Incense And Candles

La, La, La Means I Love You

Lady Cab Driver

Little Red Corvette

Mr. Goodbar

Pop Life

Raspberry Beret

Sign O' The Times

Sister

Starfish and Coffee

Thunder

When You Were Mine

Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad

Purple Rain

One Nite Alone

Darling Nikki




Prince tambourine

2 comments:

  1. PRINCEY POO POO! 8) The purple man is 50! [hugz]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought that when I heard my first Prince song (I was like 10) that I would still be Jones'n for anyone's music for this long. It's really incredible that he's managed to stay in the game and still be relevant in the game. The same can be said for Madonna. Maybe MJ's new CD will bring him back to relevancy.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.