Russell Simmons: $40K/Month Child Support


Although the model turned businesswoman is successful with her Baby Phat clothing line, Kimora Lee Simmons has just cashed in the money card.

Her divorce from Russell Simmons earned her a child support order for $20,000 per child. A judge at LA Superior Court, says the mogul must shell out $20k a month to Kimora and their daughters until 2019 for Ming Lee and until 2022 for Aoki, or until either daughter is emancipated, married, becomes self-supporting, joins the armed forces or stops living with their mother.

Russell is also required to buy or lease a car valued at $60,000 or more for the girls once every 24 months.

Wow, I guess it really is cheaper to keep her.

Comments

  1. What is wrong with these men..... they still havent learned yet. I would have kept her, and besides she is so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so mad with myself, I caught the last half of the awards, I can't wait till tomorrow when they will show a repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! That's just all kinds of crazy and excessive. 20k per kid? Lifestyles of the Rich & Infamous indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia3:16 PM

    My Lord that's a lot of cash. I don't know how they justify it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like a lot of money, but trust me it won't cover it. She'll be lookin' for more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment