T&A ... Make That T With A Dash Of A


OMG, Texan Sheyla Hershey, is a woman who is taking her figure very seriously. You see, Sheyla is currently a triple F and would like to move somewhere into the neighborhood of a triple G, but the state of Texas said, "No way!"

I'm surprised the state is even involved with a woman's breast size, but I guess that's how they do it down in Texas. Ms. Hershey is planning to take her size FFF's to Brazil to visit Dr. Rey (of "Dr. 90210"), to get upgraded.

I don't think I'd be able to stand upright with joints like that... it's actually pretty gross.

3 comments:

  1. That's so unnatural and not good for her posture. No doubt, in the end she will have health issues because of it.

    Even so, I'm not sure Texas has a right to interfere. They must have a prior case concerning body modifications, which created a law/ruling. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking maybe they see a potential lawsuit in the future: "Woman sues state for letting her get triple F implants which caused spinal injury." *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. why would u want a chest that big? it is so disgusting.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.