Old School Friday

It's OSF people! My pick this week is Denise Wililams. If I were ever to want to do something like someone else, I'd like to have pipes like these.

Black Butterfly



It's Gonna Take A Miracle



Let's Hear It For The Boy


-----------------------------

Check out other Old School Friday posts by:

Regina | Celeb-Blitz | Marcus LANGFORD | MrsGrapevine | Lisa C | MarvalusOne | The Chocl8t Diaries | LaKeshia | Invisible Woman | Electronic Village | Miscellaneous Matters | AJ | There Already | Hip Hop Generation | Dallas South | irigal | The True Urban Queen

5 comments:

  1. I lurvved Denise back in the day! I'd forgotten about her. Wonderful pick - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just singing It's Gonna Take A Miracle this morning, when I saw Denice Williams on another post. That's my theme song for my marriage. I saw her in one of the black plays, and her voice is still amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has an amazing voice! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the last song posted. It's has a good beat and I still know most of the words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are on the same wave length again for OSF. First, Frankie then Deniece.
    Black Butterfly I love.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.