Ne-Yo Claims Lohan Will Surprise You


Singer, songwriter, producer & now actor Ne-Yo, claims you will be surprised by Lindsay Lohan's vocals 'ridiculously fabulous' vocals.

He admits that he was a bit taken aback when Lindsay's people asked him to write and produce a song for her upcoming album.

"I mean, I've written for Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Celine Dion and ... Lindsay Lohan?

"But I will say this; we gave her a quality record and she did a ridiculously fabulous job. I was so shocked I had to call her and apologize for what I was thinking because she did so good. I think the world is gonna be surprised."


There's nothing wrong with thinking outside the box. He might have normally pigeonholed himself. Lindsay has tons of fans who will now put money in Ne-Yo's pocket.

Good looking out. Check out the song below.

2 comments:

  1. "Lindsay has tons of fans who will now put money in Ne-Yo's pocket."

    That is really what it is all about. I'm honestly not a fan of neither one, but it's good to see that these musicians are STILL focused on the almighty dollar. I am willing to put money on it that this song is absolutely awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I guess if it helps the both of them keep their names out there, it really doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.