I Made The #1 Spot! Google My Name Baby!


I tried to tell y'all before that I can be a bit of a stat-o-holic.

Last year I checked to see where I would show up if you searched Shae-Shae on Google and I showed up about page 4.

Not so hot right? Just last month ago I tweaked my page, change the layout, joined a few online communities and checked again. At that time I was located about midway down the page on page 2.

Getting better...

Today I randomly decided to Google myself and when I typed in Shae-Shae I showed up in the #1 spot! Awww sukie, sukie now!

If you give a darn at all where your page shows up you'll know how I feel. I'm proud of myself considering I went against the grain from a marketing standpoint:

1) Web site names should have a stand out name 2) Should be hyphen free 3) Name should be descriptive & give viewers and idea of what your site is about and 4) Site should have a domain name that you love.

LOL imagine that. I didn't do anything right but still landed on page 1 of my Google search. Cool beans.

Thank you guys for reading my blog, commenting and helping me with great ideas. :o)

By the way, don't forget to Google my name!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I remember when I owned a dot com before blogging and wanted badly to be ranked on the first page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's sad? I have a dot.com I just haven't put it to use yet. Can ya tell I have no idea what I'm doing? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shaeeeeee!! congrats..u already know what's up if u google "ivenbyblogging" i'm all over google!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I know you are all over Google girl. I guess I'm excited because I purposely didn't type Shae-Shae's Blog... just Shae-Shae to see if I could get there. For a while it was a tough run as Shae Marks (SO not me! LOL) and some hairdresser were not trying to let me get to the #1 spot. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.