No I'm not talking about LL. This time around, Lil Kim is officially declaring herself the Greatest Of All Time.
After leaving Atlantic Records and getting her groove on independently, her latest project is a mixtape entitled "Ms. G.O.A.T." features collabos with 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, Britney Spears (WTH?) and Maino. This is Kim's very first mixtape and is coming two years after her last studio LP, The Naked Truth.
"I never did a mixtape before, so this is like ... a new album. I got my boy Mister Cee. He's been holding it down since the Big days. He's part of the family."
Included on this project are songs from other artists that featured Lil Kim, such as Alicia Keys' "No One" remix, Gucci Mane's "Freaky Gurl," and Keyshia Cole’s “Let it Go.”
The album drops on June 3rd so if you're a Kim fan, keep your ear to the street.
1. Hood newz-lil kim free
2. Ms. g.o.a.t.
3. Mis-education of lil kim
4. I get it
5. Wrath of kims madness
6. Chillin tonite
7. Need a bitch (feat. nate dogg)
8. 2 hatin bitches skit
9. Its kim bitches (get that money)
10. Fuck you
11. Rock on wit yo bad self
12. Queen bitch 101
13. Kim gets deeper
14. Wanna lick magic stick pt. 2 (feat. 50 cent)
15. Thang on me (feat. maino and sha)
16. It aint my fault (feat. sha)
17. Kimmy more (feat. britney spears)
18. Salute the women of hip-hop (skit)
19. Keyshia cole-let it go feat. (lil kim and missy)
20. Mr. cee-speaks
21. Gucci mane-freaky gurl (remix) (feat. lil kim
22. Whoo kid and outro
23. Alicia keys-no one (remix) (feat. lil kim)