Celeb Shorts

Whitney Houston, Diddy and Leona Lewis
Whitney Houston and your boy Diddy want to hook up with Leona Lewis for a collabo.

Whitney wants to do a duet with British singer Leona Lewis in order to gain some momentum on her comeback effort. Whitney's fans are awaiting her new music after a lengthy wait while the singer battled a divorce, and alleged drug addictions.

A new Whitney album is in the works for this Fall.

Rihanna, Amy Winehouse & Duffy

Rihanna is looking to record a "feminist anthem" with Brits Duffy and Amy Winehouse.

She spoke about it to the BBC:

"How amazing would that be? We've all got three different voices, it would be brilliant. Now that would be a feminist anthem.

"I love Amy. I think she's great, so unique. I love her album. And I also love what Duffy is doing, she's brilliant, as well."

I'll update you if that comes to fruition.




Prince covered Radiohead's song 'Creep' during his recent performance at the Coachella music festival.

I'm loving it because it's all over YouTube and his normal team of Net Cops can't do anything about it because P doesn't own the rights to Radiohead's music. Radiohead, on the other hand, will put anything and everything online, so... I get to hear & see Prince on YouTube.

Yay! I shall enjoy in the event he finds a way around this. ;-)

Comments

  1. Prince is going to have that removed just watch. He is going to trademark his image and voice or something crazy like that.

    I was wondering where Whitney was. I knew she was suppose to have a new album out one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I have his little butt posted now. You know he'll find a way to nip this in the bud. LOL

    I was wondering what Whitney was up to also. I'm glad she's back on the grind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I guess I'm too late...it's gone now! lol...that was quick

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's back. Get your look on real quick. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment