Bow Wow Throws In The Towel

I'm sorry but I never expected the talented, cute little 6-year-old rapper known as Lil' Bow Wow, (a.k.a. Shad Gregory Moss), to grow to be such an annoying self-centered tween that Bow Wow turned into.

By the time he hit High School age, he seemed to have morphed into a narcissistic, wanna be hardcore, wanna be T.I. rapper. I'm glad he's seen the light (albeit a little late after the collabo "Face Off" with his fellow industry buddy R&B singer Omarion failed to deliver) and has decided to give rapping a rest in order to focus on acting.

He did an excellent job with the kiddie movie "Like Mike" and was decent in "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" and "Roll Bounce."

Bow Wow has put out six albums and at 21-years-old seems to be putting the teen thing behind him and is focusing on trying to, "be the next Will Smith."

He'd been working on a seventh album, 'H.I.M' or History In The Making, and was expecting to release it later this year. Currently, there is no word if the album will still be released.

I wish him the best of luck in his acting career.

Comments

  1. Glad that he is leaving the business, sad that he is now taking on acting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After watching all those specials that aired for promoting Face Off, I am really convinced that he has a short man syndrome...narcissistic is an understatement about his behavior. Next Will Smith, smh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena I'm going to need you to tell me how you really feel. LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment