Blogger Stats Coming Soon

An official announcement was made for a future integration of a statistics capabilities program to run comatably with Blogger. It is currently a closed Beta version undergoing tests with very low public access.


Added stats will include the options to analyze:

  • Visitors
  • Connections
  • Searches
  • Posts
  • Countries
  • Popular Posts and more


And as with anything new in Bloggerland, it will undergo many twirks, changes, new characteristics, and corrections but is expected to be a pretty big hit.

Comments

  1. Hola Shae-shae! Thanks for joining the Red Hot Drops, your site has been approved, have a great day! :)

    PS. Love ur header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I likey, and LONG overdue! Can't wait to get my grubbing little fingers on it, even though I admit I've been sorely lacking in my blogging lately. Looks a lot more comprehensive and just plain FUN than the free site meters floating around out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogger is always late on the draw! I ain't taking my widgets off just 'cuz they finally decided to get with the program! whatevaaaaaa, lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment