Wordless Wednesday - Out The Box



Comments

  1. Interesting photo. I have never seen Easter eggs like that, they would make a great table centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful are the eggs.are they some kind of light bulbs?

    Happy WW to you!

    Check out my entry too.
    Let Me In
    Spot the Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bisdak - Yes, they are color changing soft egg lights. I thought they were cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's kind of neat looking. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image. I love the simplicity of the shapes and colors.
    We have some very "modern" geometry for our Wordless Wednesday, too (and also some warm furry cuteness)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That IS totally cool. I want some.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment