Tag Time - Shae's 6 Quirks

I was tagged by Marcus so here it goes:

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

1. I'm an entertainment junkie... always have been, there's no cure so forget about it.

2. I was valedictorian of my broadcasting school class and spoke at graduation (I told you I was a cool ass nerd).

3. One of my ex's became a model for Polo & Ralph Lauren after we broke up (so foul LOL).

4. If you say something that sounds like Prince (i.e.- prints) I will turn around and crank dat neck to see what you're talking about. (I'm so ashamed)

5. I grew up painfully shy and wouldn't speak to new people for quite some time. But on the flip side mad people knew me. How'd that happen?

6. I grew up with plenty of pets: dogs, a cat, gerbils, tons of fish, etc. but I refuse to have a pet now. My fam thinks I'm depriving the kids.

Lady Banana, Chocl8t, Rosemarie, Cassandra, irigal, Hip Hop Generation

6 comments:

  1. #5 You've evolved. Furthermore, mad [like in crazy] folk are authentic and recognize that quality in you.

    Thanks for the tag. I'll work on it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks. I guess I should have clarified "mad" [as is several] people is what I was referring to. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag... I've done the 8 one not too long ago but I'll have a think and give this one a go soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!

    I learn something cool about you all the time. And, I KNOW u are a COOL ASS NERD!

    We have something in common. The V status. I was Valedictorian of my high school class. But, you know that year they decided NOT to have the Valedictorian speak? Thanks a lot to the school that continuously asks me 4 $ but they did not want me to speak at graduation! Hmm....I am just saying but I was able to get BET's co-founder Sheila Johnson to speak. This was in 1992.

    You know I feel the same about Prince..

    U SHY?? Me too! See I swear we are twins.

    [[hugz]]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for participating. I'm going over to check you out right now.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.