MLD Tees

Spring is here and the weather is feeling mighty good in the A. It's about that time to start peeling off the layers as each day, we get closer to summer.

If you are like me, you're already shopping for the warmer days. While you're at it, why don't you stop by MLD Tees and check out some of the T-shirt designs by Marcus.

Oops, I almost forgot the important piece (thanks for the reminder Lena!), check out the big things poppin' from the mouth of Marcus:
Twenty percent of the proceeds from the line will fund a foundation for breast cancer that I am launching and all commissions from 'breast cancer' tees in the store, will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation by way of The Marcus Langford Foundation at the end of each quarter.
I am very impressed with my Blogger brother's vision, talents and dedication. Kudos to you Marcus!

Here are a few of my favorites:



Comments

  1. I had to check out all his work and picked 10 of my favorites.

    This will certainly be included in next week's Blog Safari at my place.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I am not one to purposely bash another person, that Obama t-shirt has me laughing!

    Thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl that Obama t-shirt is a trip isn't it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his shirts!Especially when some of the proceeds are going to a good cause! I have a few picked out that I want to get. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment