Quickies

Ray J… The Drama Queen

During a recent interview, singer Ray J. decided to spill some old dirt that was allegedly cleared up over a decade ago.

“We walked in one day and Faith was sitting on [2]Pac’s lap while Pac was writing a verse. It was like, “What the f*ck is going on?” That was one of the craziest sights, dog. Faith was in Pac’s lap.

I was like, “What the f*ck? I know I’m not? Is that? It can’t?” Three weeks later, “Hit ‘Em Up” came out. There are a couple of people that came up out of that camp. Bow Wow was in Snoop’s camp. Keyshia Cole was always through Death Row in her younger days.
I used to see Keyshia all the time in there with Pac. I’m not hating on nobody. I got love for Faith. That was unbelievable, during the time of the East Coast-West Coast beef.”
Hmm… now we all know we suspected Pac had tapped that… but really, can Ray J. the king of ‘let me leak my own set-up sex tape’ be trusted? I think not.

He also goes on to say he smoked weed with Pac at 15-years-old… I just can’t trust this little twerp to tell the truth so I won’t bother to post the rest of his drivel.

Ne-Yo

Get a taste of Ne-Yo’s new cut “Used to You” from his new album slated to be released this summer: Year Of The Gentleman.

Used To You


Jay-Z & Beyonce

No, I don’t have any news, pictures or videos of this alleged union because I just don’t give a hot damn. Sorry y’all… I just don’t care. LOL..tee hee hee..

Comments

  1. ~*Toni*~4:21 PM

    NeYo must stay in the studio. Ray J is a moron, but kinda sexy. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the Ray J thing. He's a mess!

    Ditto on the Jay and B. thing. The suspense was enough to make me lose interests.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment