Old School Friday: Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers

LMAO Today's theme is "Songs By Men With Perms." Don't ask, just listen.

Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love



LOL, the two brothers got that serious conk.

I was originally going to post Andre 3000 with his "so fresh and so clean" perm... but I thought someone would pick this easily. Who would have thought The True Urban Queen would pick Frankie Lymon too!? LOL You go girl!


-----------------------------

Check out other Old School Friday posts by:

Regina | Celeb-Blitz | Marcus LANGFORD | MrsGrapevine | Lisa C | MarvalusOne | The Chocl8t Diaries | LaKeshia | Invisible Woman | Electronic Village | Miscellaneous Matters | AJ | There Already | Hip Hop Generation | Dallas South | irigal | The True Urban Queen

14 comments:

  1. We picked the same video. I thought that I would be the only one with this one. Now, I have to go throw on a third video. These themes are tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. andre 3000 is definitely rockin' the 'do.

    something serious. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't he though? I had to add another video because True Urban Queen and I are on the same soul train ride this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sing along and laughing - oh that hair! Great choice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Why Do Fools Fall In Love" was a favorite on my small record player when I was a youngster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are two Frankie Lymon's. I didn't know two people would think of Frankie.

    After I saw the Barkays today, I immediately thought about the Hey Now video and Andre 3000. I don't know if it's a perm, I'm going to go with press.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Torrance: What do you mean waht do I know about that? LOL Frankie (with his little self) was the man. LOL

    @ MrsGrapevine: I think he's had a perm at some point. He may have just sweated it out in this video. He was most definitly getting his jam on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices. I love Frankie Lymon. I am laughing because you had me watching all these Frankie Lymon videos on YouTube. couldn't get enough.

    Andre, I forgot about him. Love that music.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deja vu'...tee hee hee...

    It was bound to happen...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started to post Frankie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ SJP: Really? Mr. Lymon was more popular than Prince this week. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andre, was definately rocking that perm and it looked good on him! Must be hard having a man whose perm is nicer than yours!!
    I just watch the Frankie Lymon movie a few days ago and was actually going to post him but decided not to.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic choice, i wudda picked him too

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.