Lisa C Writes: Entrecard - Dropping It Like It's HOT!


Check out Lisa C as she breaks down how we Bloggers drop our Entrecards. If you have no idea what an Entrecard is, check out the 125 x 125 add to the upper right of the blog. Then read up on it at Lisa C Writes. No need for me to dissect what Lisa has already broken down.

And while you're at it... drop it one time on me and my girls. ;-)

Lisa C Writes: Entrecard - Dropping It Like It's HOT!

I'm just loving Entrecard!! If you haven't done so already, go get you one. It's easy to sign up and remember when you do stop by and drop one on your girl.

Comments

  1. I'm feeling the luv, Sis....Muah, Muah~

    I was just doing some browsing and dropping and realized that there are some changes going on. I'm headed over there to figure this out....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment