Link Love: 04/22/08

Link Love
OK, I'm jackin Bria's steeze and handing out some link love to you all:

  • Visit African American Political Opinion and check out what Atlanta Bloggers had to say at the Blogger's Roundtable.

  • Get your freak on next Friday with the SD44 of Black Diamond Queen.

  • Black Perspective talks about the rash of shootings in Chicago. Why are the police blaming the weather??

  • Shelia's got the scoop on the latest tennis info at Black Tennis Pros. Read about the ATP, WTA and USTA Pro Circuit Tennis Action. (Don't ask me what it means, I was looking for the ATF and the FBI in all those acronyms. LOL)

  • Speaking of Bria, she's got you covered with her latest post on which Black celebs are gracing magazine covers.

  • Davici's Blog Log is keeping me up to date with DWTS and other shows. Good looking out girl!

  • A picture is worth a thousand words, but Lisa C. has a thousand pictures for you.

  • For your music fix and beats galore, head on over to Platinum Musik.

If I didn't shout you out this time, stay tuned 'cause I got your back next time.

2 comments:

  1. HA! Girl you know you got me over here rollin' about the FBI and the ATF! LOL.

    I love this format, it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I'm playing. I'll have to Google all those acronyms just to figure out what you're talking about. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.