Father Keeps Daughter Captive For 24 Years

Austrian police investigate the bizarre relationship between a 73-year-old man and his 42-year-old daughter. Apparently, the guy had kept his daughter locked in his basement for over twenty years —fathering six children with her—and his wife knew nothing about the situation.

Elisabeth F. was reported missing in 1984 at the age of 18. No one had been able to locate her until a 19-year-old woman arrived at an Amstetten hospital, sick and carrying a note from her biological mother, asking for help.

She was admitted by her grandfather but a DNA test revealed the granddaddy Josef F., was also her father which triggered a police investigation. The investigation revealed that Josef F. may have also fathered at least six children with his daughter, Elisabeth forcing her and three of the surviving children ages 5 to 19, to live in the basement of his house.

Josef F. faces arrest for "severe crimes against family members," according to police who uncovered several hidden rooms in his basement which were accessible only by an electronic passcode. The hidden rooms included sleeping areas, a kitchen and a bathroom, which Josef F. told police he’d built.

All the while, his wife Rosemarie F. claims she had no idea about her husband's other family living in the basement even though the couple had adopted three of the kids he’d fathered with his daughter.

Ugh, the story continues but I think this is quite enough. I’m sure he’ll be burning in hell with this dude.

Comments

  1. This is one of the most sick and disgusting things I've ever heard to enslave and rape (i'm sure she's didn't want this life for yourself) any woman but you're own daughter.

    My Bible says that "we reap what we sow", that happens in OUR lifetime, that's the only way I am able to stomach all these terrible things I hear of parents doing to their children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100%. I'm wondering if the 19-year-old granddaughter was pregnant and that's why she was "sick" and had to go to the hospital. If he's sick enough to do this to his daughter I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to do it with his granddaughter. Satan is most definitely busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, damn, I never thought of that, but let's just say you made me spit all my water out all over my computer!!!

    PURE evil, I should pray for them, even if he didn't I should pray for them

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so sad. I had to read this story on different news sites a few times to make sure I was understanding eveything. And I know that is the mother (grandmother) thought her child had died and then to find out she is in the basement. . . crazy. and the three kids in the basement with his daughter never have seen the outside. It is so sad that they will have to deal with this for the rest of their lives and his old behind will probably die before justice can be served.

    ReplyDelete
  5. **** No words...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really makes me wonder what the world is coming to with all these stories in the news. It's so sad and tragic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment