Celeb Shorts

Marley Mom Passes


The mother of the late great Bob Marley, Cedella Booker, has passed away at the age of 81. Reports say she passed in her sleep Tuesday in her Miami, FL home from natural causes.

She is survived by two children and several grandchildren. Funeral arrangements have not yet been announced.


What's Up With Venus?


Tennis star Venus Williams is out of commission indefinitely due to a condition she refuses to disclose:
"I've just been having some issues that I need to resolve, so I'm working on that at the moment and I'm hoping to be back playing as soon as possible," Williams said Tuesday at the Bausch & Lomb Championships. "I'm not going to get any further into it, but of course I love the sport."
Guess I'd better get over to Black Tennis Pros to see if there is more to this story.


Mario & Karina Dating Rumors Persist

DWTS contestants Mario Barrett and Karina Smirnoff are not going to die anytime soon. Seems like the paparazzi caught a pic of the two (doesn't look scandalous to me) and are blowing it out of proportion.

Well I guess you know you've made it when people start making up rumors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.