Jennifer Love Hewitt Fat? Please...

Jennifer Love Hewitt fans have been dogging her out on the Net saying they can't believe she's let herself go and 'oh my God she's SO fat!'

The girl is a size freakin' 2! Are they on crack?

Oh I get it, they've finally seen some pics of a celebrity that weren't air brushed and they couldn't handle it.... let me explain:
What you see on TV, in magazines and online is a bunch of lighting, air brushing and hair & make up trickery.
There, carry on please.

Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Love Hewitt

Comments

  1. Some people! This is a main reason why I do not read fashion magazines. I may look at the bookstore for ideas of fashion but otherwise I refuse to partake in the mentality of what a perfect size should be. How are people learning to appreciate their size if you see a size 0 to 4 as the consummate size? Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you Jennifer, if people think a size 2 is fat there is something seriously wrong in the world. Anyone can take an unflattering photo or doctor a photo online but she's far from being fat and for people to try to down someone for being comfortable at the beach or in their own homes is ludicrous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:33 PM

    A person essentially aѕsist to maκe criticallу posts I
    mіght state. Thіs is the fіrst time Ι
    frequented уour wеb page anԁ thus far?
    I surpriseԁ with the analysis уou made to make this
    аctual ѕubmit еxtraoгdinary. Great
    task!
    Here is my blog ; weekendpundit.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:37 AM

    I am genuinely happy to glance at this blog posts which
    carries lots of valuable information, thanks for providing these kinds
    of information.

    Here is my blog post :: grocery coupons

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment