"Chelsea Don’t Eat No Meat, Still Got Butt Like A Leather Seat...."

LOL Only Prince can get away with lyrics like that.

"Chelsea Rodgers" is the second single from Prince's Planet Earth.

It was released worldwide on August 6th and the B-Side track is "Mr. Goodnight".

I for one, can't wait to see videos for the songs on this cd.

Now I know there are some folks out there who think that Prince's style is just crazy, and I'm oh so tired of hearing how he fell off after Purple Rain... so I'll respectfully ask...

"If you do not have anything nice to say about my baby daddy Prince, then please do not say anything at all THANKYOUVERYMUCH".


If you haven't picked up Planet Earth as of yet, you may want to at least download (not bootleg of course) some of the tunes & join the Purple Family. ;o)

Comments